Yesterday, we took the Young Women in our ward to see the WXHS production of Beauty and the Beast. One of our Laurels was the wardrobe, Mme. La Grande Bouche.
She was great but SERIOUSLY, it's such a long play.
I've seen the play once before (Jeremy's two cute cousins were Chip and a silly girl in a junior high production) so this time I came prepared with knitting needles and yarn. I felt a lot like this lovely lady.
Most of the girls were highly appalled that I brought my knitting. I can knit with my eyes closed so I didn't think it was a big deal and I got a pair of booties made for the humanitarian center. So that means that I'm really wonderful.
I think I'll have the girls start calling me Sister Kluck, especially since Lady Kluck and I have often resembled each other in so many ways.
G, that's cool.

9 comments:
Way to multi-task! I also love Carter's talk picture. Your boys are so cute!
I think that is great. I am all about multi tasking!
Um...you are hilarious. And I love it!
You are equal to Madame Kluck in knitting and personality, but much cuter!
Dear Madame Cluck,
as a patron of the theater arts i am APPALLED you would do such a shocking thing. and it's not a long play! it's a play with fully developed characters. :) the only way i can excuse this is that i have seen you knit and can vouch for your skills to the theater police.
Yours Very Truly,
Merryweather
You are funny...and smart. I wouldn't have thought to bring something.
"Oh, Cluck-y, I'm so excited!"
That is awesome. Hey, if you can do it with your eyes closed, I say go for it. Multi-tasking is EVERYTHING!
I love you Lady kluck!!! Please teach me, P-L-E-A-S-E!!!
You are too funny! My dad has called me Grandma for years because I would sit in my rocking chair in my room and crochet. I think if you have the skills - you should use them.
Post a Comment