RoseAnna and Clay brought their new puppies out for a visit. They are so cute that even I wanted one (which is saying a lot since I'm not a pet person--refer to previous post).
Carter is not a fan of the puppies' parents (ie. scared to death) but he LOVED the puppies.
Everyone loved the puppies...



3 comments:
ben and i will form a crappy parent alliance with you. puppies and kitties are so cute, but then they grow up into dogs and cats!
Oh, that is so much fun! Especially that you can enjoy them while they're little but you don't have to raise them. Isn't that what they say about being a grandma?
Anyway, I promised Weston the night we got engaged that I would let him get a dog someday. But in return I want him to promise that we will let the dog have puppies at least once....to fulfill the childhood dream I never realized.
Your kids can come and play with our millions of dogs.
Post a Comment