Every time I go visit my grandparents, my grandpa says, "Oh, REEEEbecca, I remember when you thought you'd never get married and you'd never have any children. Now look at you."
What's that supposed to mean? My grandma usually follows that with something to the effect of me always being tired. I wonder why. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with these two, I'm positive.
There was a time when he was dressed.
*****************************

Mommy's little chipmunk with only four functioning teeth. My favorite thing ever is that his eyes totally disappear when he smiles. I love it!
*******************
For the record, I got married when I was 22 and it wasn't like I moped around all the time desperately wishing that I was married. Although, I'm incredibly glad that I am. I really like Jeremy. He's really, really, cool and cute.

8 comments:
Wow, I am blown away. That really was an awesome post!! But mostly for the cute little guy in his underware. It had nothing to do with your humerous writing......
Oh REEEEBECCA- I too wondered if you would ever get married...you were so old I couldn't believe it. I also thought you would never have children...since you guys waited sooooo long to have them. I'm glad that you decided to embrace your age and realize that it's time to started living your life. I'm trying to be funny and it's not working. Cute kids by the way. Miss you and them bunches.
REEEbecca! I can almost hear the conversation now... I love the photo of Carter in his underoos. And Will has teeth! Hip hip!
so what is going on with your total grandparental unit and their unusual nicknames? i know granpa burdette used to make roseanna cry by calling her roseanne, and now you're no longer just rebecca. hm. are we going to do this to our grandchildren when we are elderly? i certainly hope so. i just love that picture of he-man. and you don't look tired at all! you look minty fresh.
yes...you do look minty fresh.
You make me laugh- hard!
p.s. your boys are c.u.t.e
Gotta love grandparents like yours. lol I think your kids are the cutest!
Post a Comment