Friday, February 13, 2009

Le Jour de Saint Valentin

To celebrate Valentine's Day on Wednesday we did this...


we went on an acutal date (which rocked because Jeremy is really wonderful), merci Ryan and Chelsi for watching our two little crazies.
************************
On Thursday we did this...
Made stained glass window cookies with Marlo. The above picture is what they looked like before the oven. The picture below is what they looked like after. They didn't taste good either so it was a sad cooking experience that reminded me of college.

so sad.
**************
On Friday the boys and I made this...

This is in my front bay window. I hope my neighbors don't start having crushes on Jeremy too. It would be really annoying.

Happy Valentine's Day. **smooch**

4 comments:

Circe said...

Oh! Your poor cookies! Did you forget to use every spice you own? That's probably what happened :)

Marie Says Yes said...

you are too adorable for words. lucky jeremy.

the Kates said...

Have I mentioned I like you?

We are the Dall family said...

Oh, Becca. You are so funny! When I come over next can it say "I love Chelsi" in the window? It would be so awesome!