Monday, February 2, 2009

Adam and Eve Were the First Family

Carter gave his first talk in Primary yesterday. It was about Adam and Eve. He was so brave and spoke really well so that everyone could understand what he was saying. It was so cute, I almost cried--twice.


Since I didn't send him to preschool this year, I still think of him as a such a little kid (which I know he is). He had such a hard time with Nursery until like NOVEMBER 2008, I haven't really thought much about how I would feel when he went to Primary. Anyway, I guess I could just delete the last couple of sentences and just say that I can't believe he's this old. Maybe I should listen to the old people (usually in the grocery store) who remind me that "they grow up so fast."

8 comments:

6 cute kids said...

just wait until he tells you how long until he is going to be on his mission! That is when it gets scary! Only NINE more years.

We are the Dall family said...

Oh, he looks so cute! What a handsome lil' guy!

Taunya said...

It is so fun when they give thier first talk.

RoseAnna said...

So cute! I wish we could have been there.

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

You are so funny! Im excited to see everyone! See ya Saturday!

Ndrhsrfamily said...

It's fun to see your kids to "big kid" stuff, but on the other hand it's hard to see the time fly by! He's a cute little kid.

Circe said...

What a cute boy-I wish I could have heard his talk.

Emily said...

Wow. He's lookin' sharp. Peter recently gave his first talk, too. It's so fun. Except he still can't reach the mic. Even when he's standing on the block. Nobody can see his head over the pulpit.
Great job, Carter!