**We've been sans Internet for a while so here's our Christmas morning post a little late**
MERRY CHRISTMAS
from:
Sir Cartalot the Knight/Minstrel (Santa brought Carter a guitar--not pictured),

...his squire, Will the Hungry (poor Will, he was starving all morning and ate the bananas Santa left in his and Daddy's stockings instead of opening his presents),
...his Dad who sadly spent the whole day in bed and couldn't come to Great-Grandma's and Great-Grandpa's house with us,
...and his mom who now has an awesome running vest and won't get hit by a car when she goes running in the morning.
"It's true, where ever you find love, it feels like Christmas!!"
-Muppet Christmas Carol
5 comments:
Fun Christmas presents!! Hope Jeremy is feeling better so he can enjoy his time off!!
You crack me up..."Will, the hungry..." My kids also enjoyed a morning treat before they would open presents. They went right for the candy bracelets. At least Will went for something healthy. :)
That is so funny. I'm so glad that you guys had a fun christmas. Love you guys!
I love your posts. I always laugh. And I wish I could see you running in your new vest!
What a nice Christmas. I love the running vest.
Post a Comment