That's awesome. From which one of you does he get his creativity?
smart boy!!
That is the funniest thing. He really is a smartie pants!!
That's such a great idea!
Ha ha ha! I love it!
That is so freaking funny!!! He must have learned it from his mom who last I saw her had dish towels saftey pinned to her shirt sleeves so that she could be an angel.
Brilliant... and so so funny. Merry Christmas to you too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's awesome. From which one of you does he get his creativity?
smart boy!!
That is the funniest thing. He really is a smartie pants!!
That's such a great idea!
Ha ha ha! I love it!
That is so freaking funny!!! He must have learned it from his mom who last I saw her had dish towels saftey pinned to her shirt sleeves so that she could be an angel.
Brilliant... and so so funny. Merry Christmas to you too!
Post a Comment