On New Year's Day we went to Temple Square to see the lights and bid a fond farewell to Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year. I hope that I'm never happy to see the end of the Christmas season.
Have these statues always been here?
Awwwww, cute.***********************
So, I don't love the snow, mainly because I don't like driving in it (except I got snow tires on my car and it's like 107% less scary) and I don't like being cold. BUT, it is really pretty and if it stays all winter, it somehow makes the long season and the long nights seem less sucky.
Carter is a snow-aholic. He can play in the snow for hours. Last week, the kid came inside after being out with Jeremy for about two hours. His long-sleeve shirt was covered with ice at the cuffs. Anyway, here are some pictures of our snowy adventures.
Carter and Jacob on their way to the barn for a wintry picnic.
Parker and Jeremy sledding down our fantastic "bunny hill" in our backyard.

8 comments:
Wow, you are quick with the pictures!! Thanks again for watching the kids while we went on a date. I know there is no other place they would choose to be!!
Cute pictures!! I'm glad we got to see you guys this last week. Love you!
How fun! I agree, winter kind of sucks sometimes. I wanted you to know that we made our blog private. So just sent me an email at heather.passey@aggiemail.usu.edu if you want an invite! Love you!
I'd love to come sledding ;)
Can you tell me what Joel's wifes name is!??? Isn't that bad that we dont know it!?
Thanks!
We want to come sledding. You have the best kid sledding hill EVER!! (Seriously-can we come sometime next week? I will call you!) LOVE YA
guess what, i have a blog. www.thoseburdettekids.blogspot.com
and i love you and like you.
your favorite aunt,
marie.
I think winter would be delightful if it weren't for the pesky cold and snow ;)
my dear niece. tonight for dinner we are having parmesan chicken. I love how domestic that makes me sound. much love, your auntie.
Post a Comment