Monday, March 3, 2008

Wild West

We have a fireplace and it's totally great because we can roast marshmallows. We had David and Andrea and girls over for stew (which was too spicy), burned biscuits, and s'mores. I feel like the burned biscuits added an element of realism since I'm sure a lot of cowboys burn their biscuits out on the range:)

Here is everyone in their western garb.
Jeremy and Bradee building the fire.
Cowboy Will.
Bradee holding everyone up for their "loot." Poor Kaycee in the back has already been robbed.
Carter being wrangled by his mom.

3 comments:

Circe said...

Can I have your stew recipe? It sounded really good to me!! Looks like you had a rootin' tootin' good time :)

We are the Dall family said...

looks like fun. I like Will in the cowboy hat! That one is a keeper!

cragun family said...

Can you even be more creative and fun? What a great night. one your kids will remember! Cute family!