Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh, Brother!



On the way home from Aunt Kat's birthday party, Will was crying because his binky fell on the ground (probably with Carter's help). We had to pull over so that I could get Will's binky and this is what my goofy boys were doing. The rest of the way home they laughed and laughed and were so hyper that it took about a half hour to settle Will down and almost an hour and half to settle Carter down. I can only pray that they will stay buddies like this when they're older:)

4 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

That is so adorable! I am sure they will always be buddies.....with the occasional fight :0)

RoseAnna said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I'm so glad that you got this picture. Now you can look at this on days when you're sure that they are going to kill eachother. Love ya!!

cragun family said...

So cute. I love those little moments! Sweet boys.

Four Winns said...

At least they held still for the picture - well, I guess it helps when they're strapped in but still . . .