it makes you feel so good about yourself huh?
What a cute kid. Claire loves to try my clothes. She is already planning on sharing all of my clothes and shoes when she is a teenager--scary!
How cute is he? We miss you Carter Scott!! -Love Jacob and Caleb
Adri only likes to wear my shoes. Give Carter a pair of your Sunday shoes to go with that and I bet he'd look great!
So cute! Don't ya just love it when they decide to get into the clothes? Why do we buy toys?
That is awesome. I am laughing so hard. How is potty training going, by the way? Now that we have such a clear view of his big boy underpants.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
it makes you feel so good about yourself huh?
What a cute kid. Claire loves to try my clothes. She is already planning on sharing all of my clothes and shoes when she is a teenager--scary!
How cute is he? We miss you Carter Scott!! -Love Jacob and Caleb
Adri only likes to wear my shoes. Give Carter a pair of your Sunday shoes to go with that and I bet he'd look great!
So cute! Don't ya just love it when they decide to get into the clothes? Why do we buy toys?
That is awesome. I am laughing so hard. How is potty training going, by the way? Now that we have such a clear view of his big boy underpants.
Post a Comment