March came in like a lion and went out like a lion. I'm ready for spring. We have a bird feeder that my dad gave us so that Carter could further his interest in ornithology. I took some pictures of the poor birds in the snow today. They're not very good because I took them through the window.
Those trees are in our neighbor's yard. The birds hang out in those trees and then dive bomb to the sunflower seeds in our feeder.
4 comments:
Becca it's Natalie Booth Nielsen!!! Add me to your page?! My blog is ryandnat.blogspot.com. I can't believe Caleb is already one!!! Time flies eh?!
How old are your kids now? I hit post a little too fast haha...
You said it, Sista! Enough cold, already. It's time for Spring.
This is Anne (Booth) Vernon. Found you through Nat. Hope that's ok. You're kids are absolutely adorable. I'm glad we have these blogs to keep up with people. You can check us out at thefamilyvern.blogspot.com
Post a Comment