turtles, dinner, books, and trains.
This is our thankful tree. We put the names of our entire family on the leaves and then other things that we are grateful for.
I am grateful for Will whose silliness keeps everyone laughing.
I am grateful for Carter whose sense of humor and creativity make everyday exciting.
I am grateful for Jeremy because every girl needs a Mr. Darcy. I love you.
This is our thankful tree. We put the names of our entire family on the leaves and then other things that we are grateful for.
I am grateful for Will whose silliness keeps everyone laughing.
I am grateful for Carter whose sense of humor and creativity make everyday exciting.
I am grateful for Jeremy because every girl needs a Mr. Darcy. I love you.Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Cute pictures. We are thankful for your guys too. Love you!
Your Thanksgivng Tree is even cuter then you discribed. Thanks for the wonderful Thanksgiving. We had such a good time with you guys!
Post a Comment