Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am thankful for...

AFTERNOON CHURCH!
The best part about having church at 1:00pm is being able to have a lot of time in the morning to spend with your family.

Carter woke up at 6:00am so we made muffins and watched them bake from start to finish so that we wouldn't wake up Will and Daddy. If you look hard enough, you can actually see the muffins jump while they're rising.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

That is cute picture. Looks like something you would see in an ad for muffins.
We had muffins this morning too!!

Taunya said...

That picture is so great!

Emily said...

Okay, that is an awesome picture!

RoseAnna said...

That is so cute! What a cute nephew I have. Jacob that you guys had cupcakes for breakfast when he was there...I think he meant muffins...unless Jeremy was in charge of breakfast again :)

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Oh! I love your new header! That is so pretty!