Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am thankful for...

COUSINS!

We have had a great time playing with some of our cousins the last couple of weeks--missed you P1,2,3.

You can't beat playing a game of Twister with your cousins.

Left to right: Carter, Kaycee, David, Bradee and Jeremy. Bradee was of course the Twister champion! This is a super-cute picture of my super-cute grandma and my super-cute cousin, Meggie, at a bridal shower for our super-cute-soon-to-be-cousin-in-law.
This is Will and his cousin, Caleb, chillin' on the couch while Caleb's parents were in Oklahoma. Good times:) Every other Monday our cousin, Austin, comes over and spends the day with us. He is just a couple months younger than Carter and so cute. He read Carter stories about a little monkey (Curious George) who went to the temple with his daddy. It was so darling.

3 comments:

RoseAnna said...

What fun cousins you have. I love the picture of Megan and Grandma. Cute! Thanks again for watching the kiddos!

katie said...

That picture of Megan and Grandma is very cute. Grandma always makes me laugh when I see her in photos.

Heather said...

What great things to be thankful for! I love it-and I love your family!!!