Thanks to everyone who became so obsessed with Twilight that they made a movie. I loved it.
But, my favorite part about the Twilight movie was the Harry Potter TRAILER.
THAT WAS SO AWSOME. I AM HAPPY YOU TOO ARE A HP NERD. I LOVED IT!
I love that you almost cried when you saw the trailer. I am also thankful for Twilight. It has mad my life worth living. Thanks for making me the most popular girl in Vernal with a blog. Keep those comments comming!!
Happy Thanksgiving! Love you and miss you, especaily today.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
THAT WAS SO AWSOME. I AM HAPPY YOU TOO ARE A HP NERD. I LOVED IT!
I love that you almost cried when you saw the trailer. I am also thankful for Twilight. It has mad my life worth living. Thanks for making me the most popular girl in Vernal with a blog. Keep those comments comming!!
Happy Thanksgiving! Love you and miss you, especaily today.
Post a Comment