Our dad had a couple of hours off on Saturday so we decided to go to the pumpkin patch in Farmington. The boys had so much fun playing in the dirt and hay, not to mention the pumpkins.

We played tag in the hay maze. Daddy and Will versus Mommy and Carter.

Will and Daddy.

Carter with one of his MANY pumpkins.

Will playing in the dirt:)
6 comments:
I can't believe that Will is getting so big. It seems like we never see you guys anymore.
Is will getting anymore teeth? Paxten is getting his two bottom teeth.
Those pictures are so cute!! I'm glad you guys could go do that! Miss you!!
What a nice break from the usual. I love fall!
We took our munchkins to the corn maze by our house. Aliyah was more interested in running into the corn and getting lost than anything else. Xander was all boy and played in the dirt.
I'm glad you got to go out and have fun. :)
Those pictures are so so cute!
Your boys really are getting big. I wish Peter and Carter could play together. Oh, wait. They will in November!
Post a Comment