It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd just share some pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Here's Carter with the weekend's big catch.

Here are Jacob and Carter with Grandma Jan making witches brew at Grandma's
Witchiepoo Party.

This is Carter's "quiver of arrows" just like Robin Hood. He's a pretty resourceful kid.

This is Will on his way to work in Daddy's shoes.

This is Carter and my grandma playing f
oosball. How cute is that?
5 comments:
Ha ha! LOVE the quiver of arrows. Isn't it so fun to see these boys just at that "resourceful" age? Peter's projects are starting to get more complex and he knows exactly where to go to get what he needs out of my stuff. hmmm....
Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. Your boys are darling! p.s. I like you!
Hey...I think that quiver of arrows is so cute and I also love the picture of grandma playing fooseball with carter. That is priceless!!
Your family is adorable! And I love your house too :)
Could your kids be any more adorable? Makes us think of having some of our own. P.S. We used our Red Robin gift card this weekend. It was delicious! Thanks guys.
Post a Comment