So, my silly sister, RoseAnna, tagged me like two weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to it. Here it goes.
Share six unimportant things about yourself and then tag six random people at the end.
1. I really like cereal and eat it just about every single day of my life.
2. I hate going to bed. I always have and I probably always will. I like sleeping, but I just hate going to bed. I'm sure that's where Carter gets it from and it's really annoying that I've passed on such an aggravating trait.
3. I don't like zucchini and we planted one in our garden and now we have so many zucchini that I want to cry.
4. Sometimes I really miss being in school. I miss putting my brain to use. I think one of my favorite parts from You've Got Mail is the bouquets of sharpened pencils part:)
5. Speaking of You've Got Mail, I LOVE LOVE LOVE romantic comedies/love stories. Who doesn't, though...
6. I love to play games, Boggle, Scategories, Cranium, and Trivial Pursuit are some of my favs.
If you read this, consider yourself tagged:)
No comments:
Post a Comment