Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

This week, I got to hang out with all my moms and sisters for Mother's Day. I had afternoon tea with my mom and sisters and Cafe Rio (my favorite) with Jeremy's mom and sisters-in-law. It was so fun and I'm so blessed to have such great women in my life! Love you all! Mom, me, RoseAnna, Katrina
Diane, Chelsi, Andrea, me

4 comments:

burg3g said...

Hey Rebecca,
I just wrote your mom an email and it occured to me that I never just write you directly to see how you are doing. So hey, how are ya' doing. I would really love to see you guys this summer, is there a time you will be at your moms or could we come and see you guys? Take Care
Burgandy

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Becca! Hope you had a wonderful one! I tried emailing you out our weekly update and it came back to me. What is your email address?

cragun family said...

Happy mothers day! What a fun idea to do lunch together!

Ames said...

You can hardly tell that you three are sisters. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day. Love ya!