Will turns one year old on Saturday, but we had to celebrate his birthday early because Great-Grandma and Grandpa D have their 50th wedding anniversary extravaganza on Will's birthday. Here are some of the pics.
Will and his present from Grandma and Grandpa JJ. Carter really, really likes it. You can't tell but he's holding a shovel that he got for Will's birthday. Now he can dig in the garden with Dad.

I think this picture is so cute. Katrina and I (mostly Kat) made caterpillar cupcakes for his birthday. 
Yummy:)
We went to Grandma and Grandpa DD's for a barbecue with all the cousins on Memorial Day. We sang Happy Birthday to Will and had cupcakes and ice cream. Here he is will all his cousins, minus Paxten.

And I just had to post this picture. I can't believe he's so big already. Happy Birthday Little Will!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Will! What a cute guy.
SUCH a sweet smile. I love that last pic.
I can't believe he's already one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!
Cute pictures-I can't believe he is already one!! CRAZY!
Happy Birthday to Will, Happy Birthday to you...
love, Annaka (your future sweetheart...haha)
Post a Comment