3:00 pm. Saturday:Here's Will and Great-Grandma D at their house celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. We had dinner at the Lion House after that, but I didn't get any good pictures.
Here's Will and Great-Grandpa D with Will's rocking chair that Grandpa makes for every great-grandchild for their first birthday. THANK YOU! It's such a special gift.
1 hour earlier:
Here's Will swimming for the first time in Grandma and Grandpa's pool. He hated it.
3 hours earlier:
Here's Grandma and Grandpa with the great-grandchildren.
Here's all of Jeremy's family. Love you guys!

3 hours 45 minutes earlier:
Here are my boys before we had family pictures.

8 hours earlier.
Here's Will with his super-fantastic-best-waffle-ever with strawberries and REAL whipped cream (our traditional birthday breakfast). We love you Will and the special spirit you've brought to our family.
18 hours earlier:
Andrea's dance studio had it's recital last night. My pictures were all crappy. Here's Marlee getting ready to dance. so cute!

24 hours earlier:
I got the perfect combination of my favorite candy in one package. I usually get raspberry, lemon and orange.




2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a wondeful day...especially because of the Mambas. That truly is a miracle. Congrats to Jeremys grandparents on the big 50th. That's great. Love you guys.
That's just an okay selection for Mambas. I prefer raspberry, strawberry, and lemon. Did you know that if you lift up the flap in back you can actually tell what you're going to get? I've been known to look through an entire box despite annoyed glances from grocery store staff. Why'd they have to eliminate the four flavor packages anyway?
Post a Comment