Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures of the Week

This is Will right after he unrolled most of the toilet paper and started eating it. When he does that--Carter yells, "Tissues are not delicious Will!!!"

This is Carter at the train station waiting to ride the FRONT RUNNER. He totally loved riding the train and it was fun to ride it with Grandma, Ryan, P1 and P2.

7 comments:

Circe said...

Sweet-I'm so glad Laken will not be the only baby who mainly subsisted on a diet of toilet paper. CUTE CUTE BOYS!

We are the Dall family said...

Ryan told me that will has a taste for toliet paper. I know what he is getting for his birthday!!

cragun family said...

Hey, happy birthday. I hope you had a great day and did something special!

Natalie said...

It's good to know that Carter has his mom's aptitude for witty comments.

RoseAnna said...

I agree with Carter...tissues are not dilicious!!! Love you guys and I love that totally cool picture of Carter!

Emily said...

That's awesome! It's so fun to see life through the eyes of an almost- three-year-old. I can think of a lot of things that are not delicious...and I guess I would also have to put tp on the list.

cragun family said...

That is sooo funny. I love that carter yells that too him. Hillarious.