Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ultimate Nerd


My sister, RoseAnna, gave me the coolest birthday present. It's a knitting book that has all kinds of projects for Harry Potter knitting geeks. I love it! It has great stuff like Gryffindor scarfs, wand holders, house sweaters, Dobby's socks, and my favorite, a blanket with the Weasly's famous clock (you know the one where the hand switches between, home, mortal peril, traveling, work, lost....). What could be better? It also has a pattern for a stuffed owl which is really cute. So, here's to all the nerds in the world and it's really nice to know that I'm not the only one. Thanks RoseAnna!

7 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I'm lame and didn't know it was your b-day. That is a cool present. I hope you post your Harry Potter creations.

Circe said...

Sweet-now you can knit a holder for your wand that Burdette is making you!!

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Whatever floats your boat Becca! I love it. I just wish this nerd knew how to knit like you! Have fun with Harry!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Becca! From one nerd to another - your gift is the coolest.

Penny said...

Becca, you are officially invited to my NERDCLUB! Welcome. We've been expecting you :).

RoseAnna said...

Wow Becca. That is one way cool sister you have. RoseAnna seems like such a cool girl! Happy Birthday and I guess that makes me a nerd for getting that for you!! Love ya!!

We are the Dall family said...

Thank you for the super adorable booties. I love them!! I had him wear them yesterday and they were just perfect!! What a awesome crafty person you are!!