So, aren't these booties so cute? I made them for my nephew, Paxten. They are just so tiny and cute I couldn't resist showing them off. Feel free to post a comment about how cool I am and how much you all wish you could own a pair of your very own teeny tiny booties.
I'm mostly kidding--about the comments, not the booties.

13 comments:
I want my own pair..... oh wait!!! Those little chicken legs belong to my baby. Thanks again!!
I am going to post a comment about how cool you are and not just for the booties either. I still have the slippers you knitted me several years ago. They have two large holes from wear, but that doesn't keep me from still wearing them and loving them. Someday I hope to knit like you.
Very cute! You are a gal of many talents.
You said it all!
Your knitting talents are increasing stupendously. Someday I will buckle down and actually complete a knitting project myself!
Way to go Becca!! Maybe someday you can teach me...
Becca, you are the coolest person I know. Do you make booties in a women's 8?
'SEW' cute... lame, I know. Those are darling, seriously. You have skills! Way to go!
Becca, So glad you remember me! Thanks for reaching out! I hope you're doing well. Your kids are darling and I love their names - I've told my husband that if we have another boy we'll be naming him Will!
Good job on your knitting projects! - Katie Kindred
I think you are awesome! I own my very own cute little pink ones that always stay on my baby's feet. Imagine that!
They are the best booties and Charlie has just loved them!!
Nothing compares to the Becca Dall booties, I'm tellin' ya. And even though I already DO have a pair, I'm still wishing I had another pair.....maybe this time I'll get some pink ones.
You're the best!
You are soooo cool and I wish that I could own a pair of my very own teeny tiny booties.
Your family is beautIful and I love your new haircut- and YOU!!
Post a Comment