This last week we were able to see all of our grandparents and great-grandparents. I took pictures of the boys with all of their great-grandparents. We are so blessed to have them with us and to be close enough to see them every once in a while. We love you all!
Great-Grandma and Grandpa Barker. Carter especially loves playing with their toys and reading with Grandma.
Great-Grandpa Barker (recovering from a heart attack)

Great-Grandpa and Grandma Garrett. I love these pictures because I think it captures their personalities so well.
Great-Grandma and Grandpa Barker. Carter especially loves playing with their toys and reading with Grandma.
Great-Grandpa Barker (recovering from a heart attack)
Great-Grandpa and Grandma Garrett. I love these pictures because I think it captures their personalities so well. 

We went to Southern Utah last weekend to visit our grandparents down there. This is Great-Grandma and Grandpa Burdette who we don't get to see very much. We miss you!


We stayed with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Dall. We had a fun visit and can't wait for them to come home.


5 comments:
That looks like so fun. It will be great to have those pictures when you kids are older.
So much fun! I'm sorry about your grandpa. I didn't know he had a heart attack. I'm glad he's okay.
Becca, this is SO cool! I'm so glad you got pictures with them all. I think it's rare that anyone would be able to do that with all sets of grandparents.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I think I'm crying. I love that picture of Grandma and Grandpa Burdette where Grandma is helping Grandpa walk up the hill. That is such a cool post.
Thanks for posting these. I don't get to see pics that often. Even though I get to talk to them practically daily it's nice to actually see them. Love Ya
Post a Comment