Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Party

This is Carter with the GIANT pumpkins that Grandma Diane and Grandpa Dave grew for all the kids.


Carter's pumpkin is on the left, it's a bat. Will's is on the right and is a jack-o-lantern.


You can't tell it from the picture, but Bradee's pumpkin (far right) is the biggest, weighing in at 50 lbs. Her pumpkin is a cat, Kaycee's is a jack-o-lantern, Marlee's is a dragon. We had a lot of fun scooping out all the pumpkin guts and next year I'm going to start a pumpkin guts fight (Grandma and Grandpa are going to love it:)).

5 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

Cute!! Wish we could have been there. Our pumkins are still uncarved on the front porch.

Circe said...

It looks like you guys had some serious Halloween fun!! Cute pumpkins and costumes. Love you all. CIRCE

Emily said...

Holy Cow! Those pumpkins are huge! Very impressive gardening.

Jorgs said...

Hey Becca!

I saw your blog on Circe's blog. What a cute family you have. I'm not sure how long it has been, but I'm not going to think about it!!! Where are you living? I love this blogging thing because I can now see what all my old friends are up to! I hope you're doing well! My blog is conconfamily.blogspot.com if you want an update. Bye!

Krista Connell (Jorgensen)

The Carlii said...

Becca, where are you living? From the pics it looks like you left DC for Utah? I can't believe how big those pumpkins are! So fun!