Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nerds

This is our goofy Carter with his fireman hat from the McClures, his glasses from our diabetes walk, his pajamas (after his nap), and his very special Little Einsteins bandaid.

This is Will being less-than-thrilled that he's had the flash in his eyes ten times while Mom tries to get a picture of us together. We should have just waited for Dad to get home...


Carter is saying "cheese" in this picture. He thinks that just by saying "cheese" that he's smiling. It's cute, but we have a billion pictures of him with his lips like that. What a goofy kid.

3 comments:

Circe said...

Very NICE! I especially enjoy Carter in his fireman hat and all of the boys alseep on the couch!! FUNNY STUFF!

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Becca- it's Carrie and I'm blogstalking you. Hope it's alright. Love the blog- your boys are DARLING. I just started blogging like today- check it out- ndrhsrfamily.blogspot.com. You're linked on my page- hope it's okay! I'll be stalking you...

The Quist Family said...

Becca! Your boys are so cute!! They look like they are close to the same age as my girls. Oh, this is Ashley (Staples) from back in the Dart days. It's amazing who you can find in this crazy blogging land!! Our family blog is:thequistfam.blogspot.com. Take a peak if you'd like. Is is okay if I add you to my list?