Thanks to everyone who donated to our Step Out to Fight Diabetes fund raiser. We raised over $1,800.00 to help cure diabetes. Our team was called The Barker Bunch: Jeremy, Becca, Will, RoseAnna, Clay, Caleb, Burdette, Katrina, Jan, Carter, Jacob, John. Not pictured: Ryan, Mike and Chris.
This is Carter and Jacob freezing in the rain. The walk started at This is the Place Heritage Park and ended at the zoo. The boys were excited to see the animals, it's too bad we couldn't spend more time at the zoo.
This is our team walking, Ryan and Clay in the front, Jan, Jeremy, Carter, Jacob, Katrina, RoseAnna, Burdette and Will in the back. Go Barker Bunch!
1 comment:
That is so awesome. I didn't even know you were doing it. I wish I could have been there. You all look great. It's been way too long. Tell everyone hi for me. love you.
Post a Comment