Oh, that will always make me laugh! I didn't know Jeremy was so good at shaking his hips. BTW, I love your new Thanksgiving-style blog look. If I could ever be as cool as you I definitely would.
Oh my gosh!!! You have picked up some moves girl! It has been YEARS...I totally stumbled across your blog and I am so excited. You have a darling family. I finally succomed to peer pressure and started a blog--smhardyfamily@blogspot.com--check it out and say hi if you get a minute. love, Mindy Lochhead Hardy
Becca....I love that you found my blog and I am even more happy that I found yours. Your family is so dang cute! And I love your pictures and posts. I'm so glad that we can come together again after all these years...it's great that blogs exist, isn't it? I'm so glad we are long lost cousins....
5 comments:
Oh, that will always make me laugh! I didn't know Jeremy was so good at shaking his hips.
BTW, I love your new Thanksgiving-style blog look. If I could ever be as cool as you I definitely would.
I'm still laughing! Thanks for the entertainment... and the idea! Go team-
Oh my gosh!!! You have picked up some moves girl! It has been YEARS...I totally stumbled across your blog and I am so excited. You have a darling family. I finally succomed to peer pressure and started a blog--smhardyfamily@blogspot.com--check it out and say hi if you get a minute. love, Mindy Lochhead Hardy
Becca....I love that you found my blog and I am even more happy that I found yours. Your family is so dang cute! And I love your pictures and posts. I'm so glad that we can come together again after all these years...it's great that blogs exist, isn't it? I'm so glad we are long lost cousins....
Seriously hilarious!! Now can we get a video Jeremy doing hip hop abs? J/K You're both very talented!! LUV CIRCE
Post a Comment