SO FUN!! I think my kids would freak out! But they are not used to little animals! I am excited for the "little girl"!
did I already know you were having a girl? maybe? maybe not? Anyways, in case I haven't said it before...yeah! Congrats. Super exciting.
How fun! I can't wait to meet your little girl!
LOVE the pregnant picture. you are super cute pregnant. i'm so excited for you. and i owe you a really good letter. i promise one is coming. no, seriously... it's coming.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SO FUN!! I think my kids would freak out! But they are not used to little animals! I am excited for the "little girl"!
did I already know you were having a girl? maybe? maybe not? Anyways, in case I haven't said it before...yeah! Congrats. Super exciting.
How fun! I can't wait to meet your little girl!
LOVE the pregnant picture. you are super cute pregnant. i'm so excited for you. and i owe you a really good letter. i promise one is coming. no, seriously... it's coming.
Post a Comment