Wow. This is even better than when you didn't shave your legs all winter long.
I could weep for you. Literally. Weep.
oh - I feel so sorry for you.
Oh Becca. So sorry.
BECCA!!! Your poor, poor feet!
Oh Becca...you better get her out early...but then GEE, you might have another problem ;) hee hee.
Maybe if you got some henna painted on those you would forget they were swollen. Maybe.
Ewwww! Ouch!! Were your feet like that on Sunday? Poor thing! Want me to come rub them? ;0)
WOW!!! I feel so sorry for you. I hope she comes really soon just for your feet.
Becca, I am so sorry! I can't believe how close you are! At least your feet don't look like that the moment you conceive! (some of us, are that lucky!)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow. This is even better than when you didn't shave your legs all winter long.
I could weep for you. Literally. Weep.
oh - I feel so sorry for you.
Oh Becca. So sorry.
BECCA!!! Your poor, poor feet!
Oh Becca...you better get her out early...but then GEE, you might have another problem ;) hee hee.
Maybe if you got some henna painted on those you would forget they were swollen. Maybe.
Ewwww! Ouch!! Were your feet like that on Sunday? Poor thing! Want me to come rub them? ;0)
WOW!!! I feel so sorry for you. I hope she comes really soon just for your feet.
Becca, I am so sorry! I can't believe how close you are! At least your feet don't look like that the moment you conceive! (some of us, are that lucky!)
Post a Comment