Monday, March 22, 2010

Three Legs

Almost everyone in my family has their birthday in March so we celebrated everyone's birthday on Saturday and had three-legged races, an Easter egg hunt, a fishing pond, and chicken tacos.
***


Carter and Jacob were awesome three-legged racers.


Will and Caleb were awesome, too. But mostly because they both kept laughing so hard they could barely walk--even if they hadn't been tied up together. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.






***
Grandpa John and Uncle Clay raced the boys and Burdette and Holly.
I think they all fell--except for BurdHol.

Burdette and Holly with Burdette's gross Moustache March moustache. It is not cute, but she is.

***

And as a side note, I made this apron for my sister to use in Primary.

3 comments:

Circe said...

What a CUTE apron-how clever! And yeah for Burdettes cute girlfriend. Now I need to find one for my brother.

Gage said...

What's primay?

Heather said...

What a fun celebration! I bet it is so fun for the boys to have cousins that are there age. They seem like they have a lot of fun together. Don't you just love Holly? She is so dang cute :) And I love that apron!