Monday, September 14, 2009

A lot of firsts...

So, yeah I haven't posted in a while. We've had a lot of firsts since I last posted.
********
The first time I ever yelled at my kids.
Carter and Will spread a bag of polyfil all over the "junk room."
Cute innocent little Will pried the keys off the keyboard with my knitting needle while I was on the phone. Mom was not happy!

Luckily, Ryan rocks and he fixed it:)
*****************

The boys made jam for the first time.

Raspberry Peach




**************
My mom's entire family (parents, brothers, sisters, and spouses) got together for the first time in who knows how long.


*******************

My sweet little Carter started preschool, which he LOVES!!!



************
And last, but not least, Carter killed his first fly with the fly swatter.



He insisted that we take a picture and save the fly until Dad got home from counting tithing at church.
Now that it's posted on the Internet, I can throw the fly away. Yay Carter!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like you guys have been very busy! Also, if this is the first time you have ever yelled at your kids I think you deserve a medal. I yell at kids all the time!

Heather said...

Looks like you've had lots going on :) I think that picture of Carter standing by the stove making jam is adorable!

RoseAnna said...

That is so funny. All of it. Congrats to Carter on killing the fly. That is a very tricky thing to do!

Emily said...

Raspberry Peach jam? Yum!
Way to go, Carter, on killing the fly. My boys would be jealous. They chase flies around all the time but I don't think they've ever succeeded at killing one.

Marie Says Yes said...

that is the FIRST TIME you ever yelled at your kids? i bow to you, becca. please be my guru.

Tia Langston said...

First time you yelled at your kids!?!?! You've got a lot of catching up to do.