I watched this movie for the second time last night, with Jeremy I must add, and I can't stop thinking about it. Becoming Jane is beautiful and happy and sad and makes me want to ignore my darling children for the next two weeks so I can read all the Jane Austen novels in a row starting with Sense and Sensibility and ending with Lady Susan. 
If it's been a while or if you've never seen Becoming Jane, rent it tonight or borrow it from my mom--actually, I have her copy so that won't work.
4 comments:
I LOVED that movie. Tyler thought it was a little depressing. I think James McAvoy is dreamy. Megan thinks he is disgusting.
It was a good movie, but it just made me so, so sad. I don't know if I could watch it again. Miss you tons!
That movie and "Miss Potter" were SO sad-but so good. For my latest obssesion I decided to read the second Twilight book again before the movie comes out, and ended up reading all of them in about 3 days (my children were quite neglected and dinner sucked all week.)
I love love LOVE this movie!! I just returned the Jane Austen collection to my library after reading it cover to cover. If you ever need to borrow a Jane Austen movie, you can hit up my mom--she has them all! If you haven't seen it I highly recommend The Jane Austen Book Club....
Post a Comment