Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's official. I'm a soccer mom.

How cool is this uniform? Carter's first soccer game was last night. He did awesome. His team is called the Red Dragons.
Best dad ever!

Nice lookin' legs, Cart.


Bend it like Carter!



The best part of the game. Treats!
**Now I just need a minivan, a visor, and a camp chair with an umbrella.**

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Becca that is so great! I am looking forward to soccer games. You forgot to include the Diet Coke in your list of things to get, it really completes the look Ü

Heather said...

How fun! Carter looks so cute in his little soccer outfit :)

Four Winns said...

Hey, having a minivan is AWESOME. I think having one of those camping chairs would be cool too.

Ndrhsrfamily said...

What a great place to be in your life! And Carter has great form too! It was great to see you and your cute little family. Carter and Will are the cutest.

Circe said...

The red dragons sounds a lot more threatening then then purple butterflies (which is what Lakens team ended up being even though she wanted to use your purple tornados suggestion!) He looks so cute! You can't beat tiny soccer kids.