That is really funny!
okay, that is the cutest bum ever! and if you want to sleep with your own bum in the air, that is your own business and no one can stop you!!!
Oh the freedom! I still need to meet your little caped crusaders... maybe this summer???
I think that comes with being a boy - not that I know anyone who would do that...
hahah- very funny!
That is really cute. We love you little Will!
I know, I know. Who am I to give you parenting advice...but I would probably put a diaper on him before he goes to bed. Just in case.
Time for an update. Everytime I check your blog I see poor little Wills cheeks!
Hahahahaha! That's so funny. It almost breaks your heart to have to put the diaper back on.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is really funny!
okay, that is the cutest bum ever! and if you want to sleep with your own bum in the air, that is your own business and no one can stop you!!!
Oh the freedom! I still need to meet your little caped crusaders... maybe this summer???
I think that comes with being a boy - not that I know anyone who would do that...
hahah- very funny!
That is really cute. We love you little Will!
I know, I know. Who am I to give you parenting advice...but I would probably put a diaper on him before he goes to bed. Just in case.
Time for an update. Everytime I check your blog I see poor little Wills cheeks!
Hahahahaha! That's so funny. It almost breaks your heart to have to put the diaper back on.
Post a Comment