Friday, April 3, 2009

I hate to brag, but....

wouldn't you if you made something this awesome?

Above is my horizontal line arrangement and below is my vertical.



My very talented friend, Marlo, invited me to attend a focus group/class at her new design studio, Kado. I know a lot of people really love flower arranging, but I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. It was so rewarding.



If you're in the SLC area, check out their website http://www.kadodesign.com/ and sign up for a class!
p.s. my camera is having serious problems that I can't talk about without swearing so these pictures are not that great, the arrangements look much better in real life.

3 comments:

RoseAnna said...

That is so cool. I didn't know I had such a talented sister.

cragun family said...

Look at you all broadening your horizons, and sharpening talents! You go girl, looks GREAT!!!

Chad and Kayla said...

way to to Becca!! It looks great!