Every year at Easter we dye eggs with food coloring, water, and vinegar. This year I bought a tie-dye egg coloring kit. It made really cool eggs and...
REALLY MESSY HANDS--again and again, every time they get wet and every time you peel them.
We were really glad the weather was warm so the Easter Bunny could hide the eggs outside.

REALLY MESSY HANDS--again and again, every time they get wet and every time you peel them.
We were really glad the weather was warm so the Easter Bunny could hide the eggs outside.


3 comments:
Those are the coolest eggs I have ever seen. When I suggested coloring eggs I receive the look of death from Kelly, perhaps we will not be doing that until we have children Ü
Cool Eggs! You guys are so awesome and totally popular.
I can't remember if I've made a comment here lately but your kids are adorable. I'm having a boy in June and I need all the good boy vibes I can get!
Post a Comment