Monday, April 6, 2009

Just a note...

Dear Spring,

I wish to thank you for your timely arrival. My children spent all day outside racing up and down the path behind our house, rolling down the hill, playing Peter Pan and Captain Hook with sticks, wrestling the giant dinosaur at the park, and dodging the soon-to-be-erupting volcano. I am grateful for the rejuvenation you bring and thanks to you, my children were too tired to put up a fight at bedtime. Now I can go read my book in peace.
Please stay, Spring--we love you so.
Yours ever,
Rebecca Klasiena Barker Dall

3 comments:

RoseAnna said...

We love you too spring, here in Vernal. Stay here too!

Love
RoseAnna Barker Batty
Vernal, UT
USA

6 cute kids said...

Too bad we live in Utah and WINTER will once again show it's UGLY head.

Marie Says Yes said...

seriously. spring, spring, spring, to quote seven brides for seven brothers.