This is Carter and Will
This is Captain "Romoni" and his little brother, Brandon.
***
Carter spent the entire afternoon REQUIRING that he be called Captain "Romoni" (Moroni). When Will woke up from his nap, he joined the fun, but needed a name. Captain Romoni decided to name his little brother Brandon. He called me Captain Romoni's mom until he decided my name should be RoseAnna and Jeremy's name should be Clay.
Then he decided that it would be so fun if we went to Vernal to show the Battys who he was. He then had the following imaginary conversation with the "real" RoseAnna.
Carter: Hi, I'm Captain Romoni, this is Brandon, and my mom, RoseAnna.
Real (but imaginary) RoseAnna: Oh wow, my name is RoseAnna, too.
Carter (I mean Captain Romoni): Oh.
**Unfortunately, Will does not respond to the name Brandon and it was a very confusing afternoon.**

2 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! I love that kid, and his funny immagination.
Love
The real RoseAnna
That is hilarious!! I hope my future children are as entertaining as yours. I would just be laughing all the time! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment