Friday, June 6, 2008

Private

We are making our blog private. We've been thinking about it for a while and decided to do it after listening to a story on KSL Radio about online harassment and privacy. I know it's a total pain to have to log in to see a blog, so sorry:)

If you want me to send you an invite to view our blog, post your email or send me one. I'll probably make it private in a week.

Thanks.

24 comments:

Megan Nordstrom said...

When you do it, let me know. Also, Sabs and Ben finally got high speed internet this week. I am sure they would like an invite too. If you need info, e-mail me and I will get it to you. Love Ya

We are the Dall family said...

you kow I would like an invite!

6 cute kids said...

i would love an invite.

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Send me an invite please! I think you have my email.

Gage said...

i want an invite.
Krista

burg3g said...

Hey send me an invite.

Kasey and Jim said...

pick me! pick me!

Circe said...

If you leave me out I will be EXTREMELY insulted!!!!!! :) I've got to get with the program and switch mine too!

Melanie said...

I would like an invite - kmsummers2006@gmail.com Thanks!

Miss Annie said...

make sure to send us one!

cragun family said...

of course we need to keep in touch!!!
amycragun@yahoo.com

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Becca,
I was just coming on your blog to see if I could get your address so that I could send you an invite to my blog because we are going private too! I would love an invite to check in on your cute little family! When you get a second will you give me your email address too? Mine is shaemariej@hotmail.com Thanks!

Taunya said...

Send me an invite! I love checking in.

Chad and Kayla said...

I'd like an invite!

anne said...

Well, if it's alright I would like one too...annevernon@gmail.com

Reynolds Family said...

Becca,
Please send me an invite. I love reading about your kids because mine are almost the same age. It is always good to know I am not the only one.

Thanks, Emily (Toone) Reynolds
emmreynolds@gmail.com

Williams Family said...

Put me on the list. It is just one way I can keep in touch with my friends and their kids.
Crystal

Kindred Family said...

If you let me in I promise not to harass you... only spy from time to time! Katie Barlow Kindred

Four Winns said...

Send one to Annie!

Leesa said...

Hey Becca,
Its been a while, I'm glad you found me. Your family looks cute too. Make sure and send me an invite, leesaleclaire@beyondbb.com
so we can keep in touch.

Team Shelton said...

Becca, you probably already know I look at your blog, but I would love an official invite. Thanks
Heidi Williams-Shelton
heidiw_00@hotmail.com

Mindy said...

I would love to be included. Do you have my email??? I'll send it to you.

Natalie said...

invite me! I'd also like to hear about the story on ksl.

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Please include me :)
jordyn.day@phoenix.edu