Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's up

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to the past couple of weeks. We are so interesting.

Will Learned how to crawl. It's just as cute the second time around! He is a little akward on his hands and knees, but he's still mobile. Watch out Carter!


Here are Carter and his cousin, Parker, enjoying the Super Bowl at Grandma and Grandpa D's house. My favorite part of the game was the half-time show. I love Tom Petty!
Here's Carter and his buddy, Bridger. Bridger's mommy and Carter's mommy were buddies growing up.
Here is Will eating his way into a career as a sumo wrestler. Seriously, he's getting so big. He's eight months old and weighs what Carter weighed at twelve months. I am getting really strong from lugging this kid around. However, I spent the first few months of Will's babyhood wishing that he was a little older so that things would be easier. Now, I keep praying that he'll stay little forever. Little Will is the PERFECT addition to our family.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Look at those cheeks! What cute boys you have. Keep the pics coming.

We are the Dall family said...

Ryan says, "That lil' will is so cute!" And I agree, that first picture of him is way cute!