
I have been tagged by my friend and former roommate, Kristin.
**Ahem**
Seven Interesting Things About Me
1. I really like recipes and think a cookbook book club would be the best thing ever.
2. I have read and or listened to all of the Harry Potter books on tape at least four times maybe five (except book six which I've only read/listened to three times and book seven which I've only read once.)
3. I have no furniture in my livingroom.
4. I almost NEVER listen to the radio in the car.
5. I still sort of speak French.
6. I have cried three times watching the BBC Planet Earth Series and we're not even halfway done.
7. I have never laughed harder at a movie in the theater than Notting Hill--however, it is not my favorite movie and not even on my top ten list.
p.s. The picture above is me on my first day of junior high.
p.p.s. If your name starts with the letter A, C, E, K, or R, I'm tagging you. If it starts with the letter L or M, I'm tagging you, too.
4 comments:
That is one sexy picuture-at least it's not the one of us riding your rocking horse in our underwear when we were one!! :)
Very fun! I loved reading your interesting facts! You are such a fun girl bec. And I love the picture! Priceless. However I have to comment, that you actually look cute. I thought JR. High were supposed to be the ugly years... Thats the rule I stuck to anyway! :)
Ah, the Golden Years of junior high. Fun times for all. If you tagged the "M"s, then I guess I am it. In that my sister tagged me like two months ago too, maybe I will have to buckle down and come up with something to write down....
Dude, you only know people who's names begin with A, C, E, K, R, L, AND M. maybe i'll play dumb. i don't get it... we're playing tag? but we don't even live in the same state! how could you have tagged me? what's this game again?
Post a Comment