Monday, March 28, 2011

Disneyland Day One

We went to Disneyland!

It was the best vacation we've ever been on. It was so much fun to spend time together and see the boys get so excited every time they turned around. We went with our cousins and grandma. It was a blast and we already want to go back.


We went to California Adventure on the first day and Mater and Lightening were waiting at the front just for us! It was so, so cute to see the boys examine each car/tow truck.
The Barker girls.



Mickey and Pluto were vacationing in California too:)





Bug's World was so cute and fun. Lizzy got to ride Heimlich's choo choo and the boys loved the bumper cars.


We all loved the Toy Story ride in CA Adventure. We've heard that the line for this ride is a two and a half hour wait. We waited 45 minutes. It was great. It was by far the longest we waited to ride any ride. We look really awesome in 3D glasses.



This is Carter and Jacob riding the jellyfish ride. The boys rode this at least five times in a row with no wait at all. It was a great time of year to go!
Carter and Will hanging out with Handy Manny.


After a fun day of playing we watched the super cool laser and light show, World of Color. It was amazing.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun! Charlie has been asking to go to Disneyland lately. I love Lizzie's cheeks!!

Emily said...

Oh my Goodness! That is so much fun! My favorite is the picture of you with Mary Poppins and Bert...or "Butt" as Peter insists we say it with a British accent but it comes out as.. well, you know.
Jedi training looked so cool, too! I'm sure Disneyland has changed a lot since I was there last. I just need to figure out a way to convince Weston that it would be fun. I really want to go. I'm glad you got to.