We saved our funnest plan at Disneyland for our last day.
Breakfast with Chip and Dale.
It was the funnest EVER!


The boys all had really yummy Mickey waffles with fruit and fun things to dip. Grandma J had huevos rancheros in the shape of a rooster! It was so cool. We had fun with lots of different characters and even played Follow the Leader with Koda from Brother Bear.


Gramma with all the kids (minus little Sophie who was with her sick mama).
Ah yes. It truly was a Jolly Holiday!
How appropriate. Four goofballs meeting THE Goof.
This is the absolute happiest I've ever seen Will. He's "driving" on Autopia. He was laughing so hard that he practically lost all muscle control and we kept slamming into the sides of the track. I have a feeling, though, that we would have jerked back and forth even if he had all his faculties.
C'mon Wort!
Sheesh! Where's Merlin when you need him? Oh, he's in Bermuda.



5 comments:
SO FUN!! Glad you had a good time!
so very magical.
sigh.
What a fun trip! I'm so jealous!
It all looks like so much fun! Makes me excited for next week when we are there! The picture of your little guy with Woody melts my heart! Such a great catch!
Ummmm . . . let's talk about those pictures with Woody and Jessie. ADORABLE! I'm so glad you had such a great time. Disneyland is TRULY the Happiest Place on Earth!
Post a Comment