Friday, May 7, 2010

I think this is so cute...

9 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

That IS so cute!!

6 cute kids said...

totally Agreed!
She is a cutie.

Brooke said...

Congrats!! I hope that you are getting a little bit of sleep over there. If you ever want to send your boys over you are welcome to give me a call.

Karissa said...

Becca she is so beautiful! Congrats!!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Congratulations, she is a doll! I love the name Lizzy!

Laura said...

She is darling! I am so glad she is here! I love all of her hair! Our girls are going to have so much fun playing together! Hope you are doing well - Don't worry about the time I am posting this - just remember next time you are up in the wee hours of the morning, I am probably up too! :)

Melanie said...

She is too cute and has lots of hair, lucky girl!

RoseAnna said...

I also agree...that is so cute. We miss her already!

the Kates said...

She is PERFECT! COngratulations, congratulations, CONGRATULATIONS! One day, can I meet her- please?!!!!?