I went to pick Carter up from preschool today but he wasn't there. He had been replaced by Spiderman! Our cousin, Amy, came and painted everyone's face. There were cheetahs, butterflies, and Santa Claus along with the cool, cool Spiderman.

Will was a little jealous and needed a picture of him being the king of the cowboys.

**About an hour after this was taken, Will used green finger paint all over his face so that he could be "just like Carter, Mom!" He did a great job (I was painting the vanity in the bathroom) and looked a lot like the Hulk. I tried a bunch of times to get a picture of him, but the inside lighting and a point and shoot camera just couldn't do his pale green skin justice.

4 comments:
Wow! Spiderman...you are so cool!
That's some sweet face painting! I really thought it was spiderman for a minute.
I can't believe that Spiderman is your son!
Okay. That is one of the best spiderman paint jobs I have ever seen. What a cool kid!!!!!
ps: how are you feeling? Are you doing okay? have you picked out a name????? i love you friend. :)
Post a Comment