Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The bestest of weeks

Last week was the best week ever.
We went to the Jazz game and sat on the 19th row in the company seats.


Everyone says their favorite part was the popcorn. Which, I might add, was highway robbery. Actually it wasn't too bad, the bottled water was the high ticket item for the night.

******
We went to Kangaroo Zoo and jumped until we couldn't jump anymore. Actually, the boys could have stayed all afternoon. I needed a two hour nap when we got home. Chasing little boys is a very tiring job for this mama.



Jeremy came home at 5:00 on Friday. 5:00 people! So we went bowling. It was like being a regular family. It rocked.





Jeremy: Guess what boys. I beat pregnant Mom.
Becca: Yeah, Dad schooled me.
Carter: Did I school Will?
Becca: No.
******
Burdette came and helped scrap the caulk off the stupid new bead board in our bathroom. We should have left well enough alone. The hole in the wall created when Carter tried to hang upside down from the towel rack really wasn't that bad.
But drinking the fry sauce at Five Guys made the work all worth it--for Will.

5 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

Wow! You really are a family. I thought it was just a front you put on at family dinners!
Looks like lots of fun!

Four Winns said...

Dang, you're a nice mom! I tell Adrienne she can't drink her caramel dip like a beverage.

Emily said...

How fun to take the boys bowling! We should totally copy you.
What happened with the bead board? You were so excited about it before.

Tia Langston said...

OK...I'm a little behind times....Congrats on being pregnant! When are you due? We're expecting #4 in May. Teagan has been asking to go bowling forever!!!

RoseAnna said...

How fun to do all that stuff together. jealous.