In celebration of the Christmas season we...
decorated a Christmas tree,
rode the Front Runner train to Temple Square to see the lights only to have them never turn on. Yay!
We went to Carter's preschool Christmas program. It was so cute and Carter is a great singer.
We visited Santa Claus and told him what we wanted.Carter: a trumpet
Will: a present

Dad drank 100 ounces of Diet Coke in an hour as the sideshow entertainment at the family Christmas party. Yay Dad!His actual time was 35 minutes and 30 seconds. Beat that Steven and Ryan!
3 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas! Glad you had a good one :)
Love the Soda talent. Your boys are sure cute, I am talking about the younger ones. The big one is too, but I don't want things to be wierd. :) Much love, L
I love that first picture. The first time I looked at this post I didn't see that one. And I thought I told Jeremy congrats for his wonderful accomplishment. Way to go man.
Post a Comment